T3 Advisors is seeking a talented analyst with the ability to provide significant value and solutions in Strategic Advisory, Financial Analysis, Location Selection, and Corporate Real Estate to some of the most innovative companies across the world. This role requires an exceptional level of insight and analytical capability in preparing deliverables for senior executives of our global clients. If you are looking for a career opportunity that demands that you are an active participant in providing innovative solutions to clients, this is a great opportunity for you.
T3 knows that space is the lifeblood of a business and a major platform for growth. Working as an extension of the team, T3 develops and implements a wide variety of corporate real estate solutions for organizations ranging from startups to multinational corporations.
The company’s real estate services include strategic planning, location advisory, portfolio planning, tailored brokerage, project management, and ongoing workplace support. Placed at the center of innovation ecosystems with offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, NYC, and Boston, T3 has advised thousands of companies globally, including HubSpot, Postmates, Unity Technologies, ASICS, General Catalyst, and Rapid7.
T3’s unique culture is incredibly important to us and we seek the following characteristics in our team members:
Driven not Greedy
Professional not Corporate
Innovative and Efficient
Excellent and Inclusive
Team Centric and Ethical
- Prepare complex financial and market analysis for a broad range of real estate strategic initiatives.
- Create multi-scenario financial models illustrating operating cost impact of location decisions (real estate, salary/labor, taxes, and other operating expenses).
- Evaluate and present conclusions on financial impacts of lease acquisitions, restructures, subleases, lease vs. buy analysis, etc.).
- Develop comprehensive slide decks, memorandums, etc. summarizing the financial impact of various operational and real estate scenarios.
- Complete and support regular and ad-hoc reporting including informal and formal documents, reports, graphs, charts and presentations.
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic, labor and real estate market data to support complicated location analysis engagements
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Lead and assist in the preparation of proposals, presentations and reports.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make sound recommendations.
- Developing KPI’s, metrics and reporting processes for clients, including creating and maintaining dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Real Estate or related discipline required (related Master’s Degree is a plus).
- 2 years of management consulting, finance, accounting or equivalent experience in an innovative environment.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts including Discounted Cash Flow, IRR, NPV, etc.
- Experience in financial modeling and familiarity with the concepts of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Highly effective problem solving and analytical skills (gathering, synthesizing, and analyzing complex qualitative data as well as experience building business processes).
- Experience in a client-serving environment and/or working on consulting teams is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc.).
- Experience working with BI / Data Visualization tools such as Tableau to digest, summarize and present large data sets for executive level presentations.
- Outstanding client facing skills and strong intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple commitments and tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Keen analytical, organizational and problem solving skills which allows for strategic and tactical data interpretation versus simple analysis.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Work experience in the real estate industry is an advantage.